In this session, I'll give a program overview, we'll set your goals for the program and beyond, discuss the China Study and other topics you need to know, talk smoothies, and get you moving!
SEND ME YOUR GREEN CARD!
Let's keep each other accountable! Select the button below and send me the contents of your Green Card (the 3-5 reasons why you're here, from the exercise in the video above). I may or may not use this on you if you begin to creep off course :).
Smoothie Basics & My Smoothie Recipe
Pat's Recipe (seen in video above):
- Leafy greens (kale & spinach) - 2/3 of blender
- Celery - 1 stock
- Carrot - 1 carrot
- Beets - 1-2 beets
- Blueberries - a handful
- Banana - 3/4 - 1 banana
- Ginger root - 1/2 inch
- Turmeric root - 1/2 inch
- Cinnamon - couple splashes
- Flax seeds - tablespoon (grind whole seeds) (Brand: Spectrum)
- Moringa - tablespoon (this is totally not necessary!) (Brand: Kuli Kuli)
- Plant-based protein powder - half scoop (optional, good for taste) (Brand: Garden of Life or Vega)
- Almond milk - to your preference (Brand: Califia)
- Vitamin D3 spray & B12 spray (optional!) (Brand: MyKind Organics)
REMINDER: This is the smoothie I make. You do NOT have to make yours this complex. If you want to simply do spinach, banana, and almond milk, that's great! It's your call. As long as it's whole plant foods!
More Smoothie Recipe Sites
HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU WATCH THIS!!: Forks Over Knives Video: https://www.forksoverknives.com/the-film/
Dr. Dean Ornish Website: http://deanornish.com/
Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn Website: http://www.dresselstyn.com/site/
Dr. Colin Campbell Website: http://nutritionstudies.org/